In Liesels case, it would be hard to classify it as stealing because she steals out of necessity and she would die of starvation. She hasnt learned many virtues so she does not know better and I think that even if the system sounds bad, I would give food to those in need that go to extremes to get food because I would have saved that persons life. We can change the system by persuading others with acts of friendship and caring that can clarify peoples perspectives of those in need.
2 comentarios:
I really like your suggestion for a solution. The first person who has been proactive.
I (unfortunately)agree with Lopez (wuewuewueewue) and I think that ju gots um rely good brens up in dat nogin of jurs. I like your solution 2, but its very noobie (just kidding). Keep thinking. Gringo, out.
P.S. I love bagels<:0
P.S.S. Staplers are awesome.
P.S.S.S. Who am I? What am I commenting about again?
P.S.S.S.S. yoyoyoyoyyoyoyoyuoyoyo
Publicar un comentario