skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
El Blogito
miércoles, 3 de septiembre de 2008
What was the best book you read in middle school?
The best book I read in middle school was Eragon and I liked it because of all the different plots that happen and how it has an adventure-like feeling.
1 comentario:
Someone
dijo...
read the 2nd and 3rd
4 de septiembre de 2008 a las 18:32
Publicar un comentario
Entrada más reciente
Inicio
Suscribirse a:
Enviar comentarios (Atom)
DO YOU LIKE THIS BLOG?
PICK AN ANSWER
DID YOU LIKE BEFORE WE WERE FREE?
WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THESE ENCUESTAS?
Mi lista de blogs
Marco T.
The Tragedy of CInna the Rapper
Hace 15 años
Rebee's Blog! ;)
Romeo and Juliet
Hace 17 años
J.Siwady
Romeo and Juliet
Hace 17 años
Nane's Blog
ROMEO AND JULIET
Hace 17 años
ISarmiento Super Blog
Shakespeare Way of Writting
Hace 17 años
Catherine's Blog =D
Romeo and Juliet (L)
Hace 17 años
☺Edwin Blog☺
Juliet and Romeo
Hace 17 años
Mr. Lopez's Class
8E
Hace 17 años
el gringo's blog
Vocab. Book Thief that I thought I had done but I guess I didn't
Hace 17 años
My Blog By Oscar Reyes
racso
Archivo del blog
►
2009
(1)
►
febrero
(1)
▼
2008
(7)
►
octubre
(1)
▼
septiembre
(6)
What Will Happen To Liesel?
BLOG RULES
What effect would living in a closet have on you?
Anitas Diary
Blog Writing Assignment #1
What was the best book you read in middle school?
Datos personales
EL ALERO
Ver todo mi perfil
1 comentario:
read the 2nd and 3rd
Publicar un comentario